Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Studied. Screwed Up.

Alright , I seriously honestly feel damn crappy. For once I've decided to study really hard for A COMMON TEST and well , I didn't screw up for the subjects. They SCREWED UP FOR ME. Alright , first it was Social studies which Mr Syed told us to study. Chapter 1 and 2 which he said would come out for the common test. STUDIED. YES. FOR FOUR DAYS. MEMORIZING. And what did I get in return , questions that WEREN'T RELATED TO EM AT ALL! Well , only like 1 or 2 questions out of ALOT. LIKE WHAT THE HELL ?! Fine fine. I'll let it go. Next just HAD TO BE GEOGRAPHY.

Yes , I studied. LIKE CHIONG ONE CHAPTER IN 4 HOURS with Farah , cuzzie , yesterday. She tutored me to prepare me well for this test (: Then bought me and her friend dinner at Pasta Mania :) Dory baked rice (Y) Awesome. ANYWAYS ..

I knew all the answers.. But all of em required explanation and other crap. Guess what , they expected us to finish it in 30 minutes. ALL.OF.IT. Apparently , I didn't have enough time. I'm seriously gonna screw up this common test. This is the outcome I get for studying ?! Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥More than everlasting words♥